Spring is the best time to go backpacking through countries like Thailand and China because you can see and enjoy the blooming flowers. After you have made yourself comfortable with your surroundings while staying at your hotel in Bangkok, ask the locals where to hike to. Some may suggest you spend time in the wild for few days while others will recommend going on a short hike to a secluded waterfall. No matter what you choose to do, it is important to be prepared. Your backpacking gear for 2012 should involve things that are essential for living outdoors for few days.
Essential things to be included in backpacking gear 2012
These bags vary in size, length and durability. The size and length of the backpack that you choose will depend on the length of your trip.
- However, it is better to choose a backpack bag that can carry at least 20-30 pounds.
- The backpack you choose should be proportional to your body size.
- Try out as many different styles as possible prior you make the decision. One thing you should keep in mind is that the most expensive bag should not be necessarily the best. So shopping around until you find the best one is most important for backpacking gear 2012.
Tent is the next thing that you need to include in your backpacking gear for 2012. Tent is essential if you are planning your trip for more than a day.
- The tent you choose should be based on the season as well as where you are going to install it.
- Consider the capacity of the tent and how much gear you need to fit inside the tent.
- Weight of the tent should also be very less because you need to carry it on your back throughout the trip.
- The last thing you should consider is its price.
It is essential to keep yourself warm and comfortable in chilled weather conditions. Before going to include this in your backpacking gear 2012, you need to consider few important factors, such as:
- Temperature factor is the most important thing that you need to consider while buying sleeping bag. Consider how much warmth it provides.
- Consider sleeping bag with less weight that won’t disturb your comfort and safety.
- Consider the material of the sleeping bag. Good material means good sleep.
You should buy a jacket that offers complete storm protection and is fully waterproof. Layering your clothes is the most effective way to make your backpacking experience safe and happy. Make sure that the fabric you choose should be suitable for the weather condition. Fleece fabric is effective for cold weather conditions and cotton is effective for hot weather conditions.
Check out Outdoor Look for a great range of fleece jackets.